Company Quality & Safety Policy
Inspection Technology Co. Ltd values the importance workplace safety above all else, and as such maintains a practical, safe, healthy and secure working environment for its employees. Furthermore, we take extra steps to implement secure systems in our organization to protect the information of our company, employees, partners and valued customers.
ITCo. has completed an assessment of its workplace, with a focus on health and safety hazards posed during the organization’s activities. An appropriate set of health and safety arrangements along with strict compliance to safety regulations and standards in order to minimize incident frequency to the minimum.
The implementation of these arrangements is monitored and reviewed on a regular basis, with actions taken to redress any deficiencies and to ensure continual improvement through setting of annual objectives and targets.
To achieve and uphold this standards, ITCo.:
- duly complies with legal and operational requirements.
- assesses the risk to the personal health and safety of its employees and of others who may be affected by its activities.
- provides and maintains a safe working environment by following international standards of safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
- provides regular training and information of personnel in their respective fields, as well as holds safety orientation presentations for new hires.
- cooperates and coordinates its activities with other employers where the workplace is shared, and to follow all relevant procedures.
- investigates and documents all significant accidents, with prompt action to resolve any incidents, mitigate risks or damages, and prevent recurrence.
- employs and follows the advice of safety consultants on the appropriate arrangements that need to be made.
- encourages active employee interest and participation in safety-related activities such as seminars, mock drills, and emergency procedures.
- ensure all its employees are made aware of their individual obligations towards safety.
- manages the activities and attention to safety of contractors working on our projects.
- routinely reviews operations and makes improvements as necessary.
General Responsibilities for Health and Safety
All employees (permanent or temporary) have a moral and legal responsibility to look after their health and safety as well as those around them. They are expected to and must comply with any of ITCo.,’s or client health and safety policies. All incidents and potential hazards must be reported to management.
All managers and supervisors are morally, ethically and legally responsible for managing the health, safety and welfare of their staff, in accordance with company policies.
Safety Training is conducted on a regular basis. The majority of our staff has underwent the following safety training:
- Basic Fire Extinguisher
- Basic First Aid
- Working at a Height
- Industrial Radiation Safety
- Electrical Safety
- PPE Training
- H2S Awareness Training
It is the policy of Inspection Technology Co. Ltd to provide world-class customer satisfaction through confidence in the services rendered to all our customers based on the following principles:
As an organization, we have committed to understand our current and future clients’ need, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
Our Top Management is committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
Engagement To People
We recognize that the actual human beings that are directly involved on the forefront of the job are the essence of any good business. The full involvement of all people involved enables their abilities to be utilized to the full towards the project.
We at ITCo. understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
ITCo. is committed to continuously improving across all the aspects of quality management system. This is one of our core annual objectives; to continue to strive and grow.
Evidence-based Decision Making
Decisions can be difficult to make, especially when a critical part of the project is concern. We ensure we put our best foot moving forward by conducting rigorous analysis of relevant current and historical data and gathering information from all sources before making a decision.
We recognize that relationships with customers, partners, and other organizations is crucial and that the success of any project is dependent on the establishment and continuation of such relationships. As such, we aim to always establish mutually beneficial and transparent relationships in our work.
Quality Management System
To implement the above principles, ITCo. has integrated a state-of-the-art Quality Management System (QMS), in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Our QMS aims to:
- Meet the requirements of interested parties and our social, environmental, charitable, regulatory and legislative responsibilities.
- Provide necessary resources and ensure that responsible people and authorities are determined and communication flows throughout the organization.
- Establish business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process.
- Ensure the the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Seek structured feedback from clients and carry out actions in accordance with stated methods and client requirements.
- Assess opportunities for continual improvement.
In the spirit of the above, ITCo. has implemented an Internal Audit program to ensure that the ongoing stability and conformity of the QMS is assured.
The Top Management and the employees support, approve and agree with the Quality Management System’s standards.